October Injury Law News
- These folks really want to reduce truck accidents. Or this is a shameless PR stunt. Either way, it is all good.
- List of things I should know but didn’t know: Pennsylvania lawyers can’t ask the jury for a specific amount of damages. Who knew? (Max Kennerly)
- The CDC says sports-related ER visits for children for brain injuries are way up. I think we are just becoming more aware.
- More dram shop commentary after an awful case in Georgia.
- The Pop Tort has a reality check on medical malpractice claims and liability insurance rates.
- Remember when Crowell & Moring implied that Appalachia was rife with inbreeding? A law professor has filed an ethics complaint against the firm for writing that consanguinity, not the effects of mountaintop mining, could be causing birth defects in the region.
- Check out TortsProf’s list of the top ten recent tort/product liability law review articles.