Maryland Injury Lawyer Blog's 2012 Best
These were the five most popular posts on the Maryland Injury Lawyer Blog in 2012:
- Strict Liability for Pit Bulls in Maryland: this had an astounding 168 Facebook likes and just a ton of comments.
- The Internet Hates Progressive Insurance.. But Should It?: lots of visitors here from a Washington Times link.
- Insurance Claims Adjusters Say the Silliest Things: this got a lot of interest because, well you know, insurance adjusters do say the silliest things.
- Progressive Insurance = Just File Suit: my argument that it is largely a wasted effort trying to settle with Progressive Insurance until suit is filed.
- Sneaky Medical Malpractice Defense Lawyer Tricks: I think this resonated with many plaintiffs' lawyers because the games played in malpractice cases are so over-the-top. Lots of really good lawyers handle malpractice cases at some pretty low hourly rates. Arguably, some of them make up some of the difference by working the file 8,543 ways to Sunday to churn the file.
Alexa, which ranks blogs by popularity, has us ranked 30th among legal blogs and, if you look at the list, the top personal injury lawyer blog. I'm going to try my best to make this an even better and informative blog for readers in 2013.